- …24 years old.
- …non-parochial: inclined to assess any given situation by considering both minutiæ and larger structures, as required.
- …historical: seeking an understanding of almost anything I touch that is informed by the entire context of how it came to be.
- …not presently attending university, but eager for any opportunity to return there for meaningful study.
- …intent on working with and being around people I can learn from, especially one-on-one and in the same room.
- …able to work remotely.
- …permanently, ravenously curious.
- …several sizable musical projects—including paid commissions—all requiring stages of composition, performance, and mixing.
- …related research and experimentation in the fields of audio programming and digital signal processing.
- …a large body of technical writing, creative writing, and copyediting—both for my own purposes, and to accompany the work of others.
- …several hobby web development projects, primarily with the LAMP stack.
- …several hobby systems programming projects. I have at least incidental experience working with C, C++, Python, Rust, PHP, Typescript, Lisp, F#, Haskell, ML, assembly, and APL.
- …many years of UNIX systems and network administration. For example, I ran a pubnix à la tilde.club from 2015 to 2018, serving and hosting content for dozens of users.
- …live video switching and camera operation for large-scale community charity events.
I'd Like to Try (Some More)…
- …UI/UX design, even beyond computers.
- …computer graphics work.
- …functional programming, particularly in F# or Haskell.
- …work involving any of the following subjects:
- Accessibility and internationalization
- Unicode and other widely-used technical standards
- Language and linguistics
- Music, sound, audio engineering, and digital signal processing
- Topology and projective geometry
- Data visualization
- Abstract art and the avant-garde
- History and philology: any subject, any lens
- Computer networking